Window technology has changed dramatically over the last 15 years – Are yours up to the task?
Today’s windows are much more energy efficient, easy to use and they look fantastic too. According to the Department of Energy, doors and windows could be wasting up to 25% of your heating and cooling bills. In fact, more than 70% of windows installed as little as 10 years ago do not meet the new building codes.
New replacement windows and doors have many technological enhancements including the following:
- Our window and door products are available in custom or standard sizes with a wide range of factory applied colors
- Virtually eliminate drafts through advanced, multi-row weatherstripping
- Eliminate ladders for your spring cleaning! – Tilt-in sashes allow easy cleaning from the comfort of your home
- Put your paint brush away – Many of our products feature low maintenance interiors and exteriors
- Inert gases, such as Argon and Krypton, in conjunction with multi-pane glass can increase the R-Value of your glass to R-10
- Available foam filled vinyl frames to increase energy efficiency and strength
- Low-E coatings to stop the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays
- Let us custom design and install a high performance, foam filled fiberglass, steel or wood veneer door
It’s not a coincidence that you’ve come to our website. Rogers Insulation Specialists Co., Inc. is regularly recommended by family, friends and neighbors. A large percentage of customers are also subscribers to websites that provide unbiased reviews of contractors such as Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. Angie’s List subscribers consistently rate us among the top insulation contractor in the area. We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau and are happy to report that we have never had a filed complaint.
Contact us today to see for yourself what super customer service is all about.
The work was explained clearly and we really appreciate the professionalism. Zero mess, it’s like no work was done around here!
Just a quick note to say thank you to Rogers Insulation and crew, Jason et al, that completed the upgrade through the Mass Save program. Very professional and hard-working crew that worked relentlessly throughout the day to get the entire job completed. We appreciated the care and professionalism of the work they performed and walking us through the entire upgrades at the completion of the project.
This morning we woke up and despite it being really cold outside, upstairs under the new insulation temps were around 70 degrees when we usually expect them around 60 degrees. So, I just wanted to say thank you! I appreciate all your help through this process and I really appreciate the work your team was able to do.
I am writing to compliment the crew you sent today for my MassSave sealing and insulation project. Alan, Bret, Joe, and Ryan were cheerful and friendly, and didn’t mind at all answering questions that I asked about the process. It was a pleasure having them in my home to do the work. I am more than satisfied with how the project turned out.
I am beyond pleased with the quality of work performed by Rogers Insulation at our home (despite the poor weather). The crew’s (Bret & Atos) professionalism and craftsmanship was top-notch. They ensured all areas were well-covered with plastic sheeting prior to starting the job, and were so polite and courteous, and left as if they were never even there. The only thing left behind was a fantastic insulation job and I would HIGHLY recommend Rogers Insulation to all of our friends and neighbors.