- All crew members and business owners took safety training and were awarded Certificates of Completion for “Enhanced Energy-Efficiency Health & Safety Guidelines for Customer Contact: Residential, Multifamily, Commercial and Industrial Building” online instruction.
- We will ensure that all persons, including employees, customers, and vendors remain at least six feet apart to the greatest extent possible, both inside and outside workplaces.
- Crew members are instructed to use hand sanitizer prior to entering your home. They will wear face masks and gloves while working inside your home.
- An EPA approved disinfectant solution will be used to sanitize high touch areas throughout the work site.
- All trucks are stocked with PPE and sanitizer.
- The traditional handshake is no longer, unfortunately, acceptable. You can expect a much safer hello or maybe even an “elbow bump”!
Any employees who are not feeling well will not report to work. We ask the same of our customers. If you or anybody in your family is not feeling well, please let us know immediately. We would rather reschedule the job than to risk endangering our team members and their families.
We take our responsibility to keep Massachusetts safe very seriously.